New release: How to Earn Extra Income Through Your SOHO Publishing Business
6:45:00 AM amazon , Amazon.com , iTunes , LibreOffice , lulu , Nook , public domain , publish , SOHO
Publish. Profit. Independence.financial freedom from one of the simplest home businesses you can start from scratch - or less... Learn Tips and Tricks to make self-publishing pay well.
I fell into this by accident. There I was writing away, only to find that I made more money publishing other people's stuff than I did with my own.
This journey led me into working out the details and shortcuts which made it all simple. Meanwhile, I started making enough income to cover all my bills. Surprise, surprise.
I had stumbled into financial freedom by publishing from home.
Since I just write how-to manuals (beyond my attempts at novels) you get the benefits in this:
- How publishing books help you earn recurring income from work you do just once.
- Simple ways to have the freedom you never get from working for someone else.
- Find peace of mind by becoming your own boss.
- Discover the joy of only working with bestselling authors - who are now working for you.
- Literally make money while you sleep in countries you've never visited - from people you've never met before.
- Meanwhile, your life is your own.
- Earn more income by building a larger audience.
Now on Amazon and everywhere else as well:
Trade paperback (6"x9", 442 pages) available on Lulu and soon on Amazon and all brick-and-mortar bookstores:
- Author Earnings Report Confirms What We Had Long Suspected: $10 eBooks do Earn More than $15 eBooks
- The "News" in Self-Publishing is all DIY, not "done-for-you".
- Summary of Getting Started: Lists and Sequences
- How to publish public domain books and profit nearly forever
- How to Build a Public Domain (Self) Publishing Assembly Line
- Leanpub Joins the Mix - Extending the Top Distributors List